For more than 40 years, Gage Prichard has been recognized across the country as Dallas’ trendsetter and pioneer in home building & remodeling. As a builder of more than 1,500 homes and a recipient of multiple awards, Gage Prichard and his team bring together creative architectural and interior design techniques to each of its luxury homes & remodel projects of which over 200 have been in the Park Cities.
Gage Homes is a family business, Gage Prichard, an industry leader who has been building homes for more than 50 years, and Gage Prichard Jr., a 30 year home building veteran.
- Senior Life Director of the National Association of Home Builders
- Member of the Texas Association of Builders
- Former President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, Director, & Chairman of Executive Committee of the Home Builders Association of Greater Dallas
Gage Homes has established a history of dealing with subcontractors fairly. Our longstanding relationships with carefully selected trade contractors, some in excess of 30 years, separates Gage Homes from other builders. Due to this relationship, we are able to pass on our competitive pricing and control on timeliness and extra special service after move in. Gage Homes offers each of their valued clients a two-generation family tradition of excellence, integrity, and reliability.
Gage Homes is very proud to have received several ARC, Vesta and McSam Awards, which honor outstanding achievement in custom building.
- The 2013 ARC Award Best Outdoor Living Space
- The 2013 ARC Award Best Living/Entertainment Room over $1 Million
- The 2013 ARC Award Best Dining Room
- The 2013 ARC Award Best Overall Interior Design Over $1 Million
- The 2013 ARC Award Best Unique “Other” Specialty Room
- The 2009 ARC Award Dallas Division Custom Builder of the Year
- The 2009 ARC Award Best Master Bathroom over $5 Million
- The 2009 ARC Award Best Game Room
- The 2009 ARC Award Outdoor Living Space over $1 Million
- The 2009 ARC Award Best Wine Cellar/Room
- The 2009 ARC Award Best Overall Interior Design over $5 Million
- The 2009 ARC Award Best Architectural Design over $5 Million
- The 2009 ARC Award Best New Home over $5 Million
- The 2008 Vesta Award Custom Builder of the Year and five other awards
- The 2005 Vesta Award for Park Cities/Preston Hollow Custom Builder of the Year
- Four Other 2005 Vesta Awards
- The 2003 Vesta Award for Custom Builder of the Year and five other awards.
Other Award Highlights Include:
- The McSam Award -2001 Luxury Home of the Year award given by the Home Builders Association of Greater Dallas
- The Pinnacle Award -1993 Custom Builder of the Year given by the Dallas Association of Realtors
- The Metropolitan Builder of the Year –Given by the Texas Association of Realtors
- The first Texas builder selected bySouthern Living Magazine to build an “Idea House”, a showcase for innovative industry trends.
- Selected to build the official “New American” show home for the 1998 national convention of the National Association of Home Builders
- Hugh Prather Award (given annually to the home builder contributing the most to the betterment of Dallas)
According to Gage Prichard, “Dallas is a unique new home market because it is one of the most competitive cities in the country when it comes to construction. We have to build the very best homes for our clients, one that is not only functional, but also provides the ultimate in design and craftsmanship. Homeowners’ expectations challenge us every day to be better than we were yesterday. At Gage Homes, we meet this challenge with very competitive prices and the process to deliver finished homes on time.”